- The aspirants have to adhere strictly to the rules and regulation of the hostel.
- They are expected to maintain a high level of self-discipline.
- The aspirants shall have to stay in the academy for 24 hours a day 7 days a week for about 10 months.
- The aspirants will be given a short break after each examination, when they can visit their hometowns.
- The aspirants shall not be allowed to pursue any other academic or non-academic job/course/activity.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited.
- Muslim Aspirants are must offer Five times prayer in the Masjid.
I.A.S. academy was formed in 2012. The hundreds of IAS awareness campaigns were conducted all over Tamil Nadu, thousands of Muslim students were encouraged. We made sure that there is no single Muslim graduate who are unaware civil services opportunities such as I.A.S, I.P.S examinations, Alhamdulillah.
GET IN TOUCH+91 98406 86562 [email protected]
Administrative Office: 822, Makka Masjid Campus, Anna Salai, Chennai- 600 002 Registered Office:
04, Police Commissioner Office Road, Egmore, Chennai- 600 008